Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 11 Myrtle Beach SC.

What a place? How relaxing the sea can become? These are the questions that are asked over and over. Shopping has stopped, and replaced with walks on the beach, and sitting on the balcony watching the dolphins jump by.The weather has changed a bit, its 9:30 am and the thermometer reads 68 and rising. Won't be to long before Garba has the ac on. The kids back home will be glad to hear that Papa stopped at a condo sales office yesterday during his beach stroll Condo's varied from 2 bedrooms (1352 sq ft) at $472K to 5 bedrooms (3047 sq ft) at $1,255K. Told the sales lady with a straight face that I'd bring Garba around tomorrow for a walk through. I'd post pictures if I had a power cord, but that's not in the cards for this trip. Once back at our current rented condo I could only contemplate on how richly blessed we really are. Here we are away from home for more then 105 days this year, in good health and surrounded by great friends.Family and friends are really never far away, we hear from both daily. Ans so on goes the dinne parties.

         Dinner Party 08 This was actually a Breeders Cup Classic Race Party with Zenyatta as the main guest. After the race we all settled back with ordouves
I have lost my computer hard drive, so this post is being edited on my itouch, and will be the last till I get home

No comments:

Post a Comment