Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kennebec SD. (Trip Day 86)

The day had a wonderful start. I awoke to find Garba on the computer talking to 2 grandchildren. I'm still not sure who was happier. The phone conversation, and the one yesterday resounded throughout our drive all day. Another thought in my mind was did I really have pictures of the Dakota landscaper that Jerry asked about last night. So not to disappoint him I went on a camera shooting trip and took over 100 pictures for him. However before I wet your appreciate, I got to show you what I had to go through. I'm sure the kids will remember how Papa loves these critters.


Here then is a sample of the pictures taken for Jerry. Yes Jerry it did require another climb to 3000'. but what a view through the Badlands National Park. in South Dakota. Another real WOW encounter.














Just in case you think this was the only thing we did, I also stopped to show Garaba a piece of real estate that we could look into. It comes with free air conditioning. You'll have to guess what Garaba's response was.


Just in case Garba would say yes, I had checked out an appropriate hat in Wall SD.


http://ve3dtv-15.blogspot.com/

1 comment: