Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Prince George (Trip Day 71)

Well the caravan has come to an end. Last night we had a farewell social and diner. The steaks were done to perfection, dessert was calorie laden, and the tears were flowing freely. This morning we attended the final scheduled event which was a breakfast. As you can imagine the farewells and hugs started all over again. For Lou and me the last day of the caravan was a lot harder then the first day. Friendships have been established, which I'm sure will last forever. The first rig pulled out at 5:30 am, while the last rig of the day left by 9:30 am. We and 4 other couples have decided to stay for an addition day at this campground for a bit of down time, and laundry. Even though I got the rig professionally washed and hand dried yesterday, Papa has a lot of work to do to clean this rig.


   Farewell Social

         Happy Garba
This is the second post that I've made, and it appears easier then I thought it would be. I'm not yet sure about the visual format, but that can be adjusted later. However at this point I must thank Larry Basden for his motivation and help. Thank You Larry.

Larry & Linda Basden
That's it for now . I hear the laundry mat calling

73 de Peter

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome Peter. Hope you have as much fun as I do using this medium to keep friends posted about our travels.

    ReplyDelete