Friday, August 13, 2010

Spokane WA. (Trip Day 80)

Not sure where today went. It seemed a slow get up and go,  followed by do this do that, and then it was 5:00 pm. Instead of travelling, we decided to have a down day, and do a bit of shopping.  Not that we needed anything special.


So with no startling events to write about, and not wanting to lose my new found writing skills, I'll draw your attention to the two icons on the bottom of my blog. The first, is a map that all visitors can see. It shows the number of visitor's that this blog has had each day. Secondly it adds a red dot for the visitors location onto the map.


The next icon shows the blogs visitors nothing. However it does show me various attributes about the connections made. It also displays a map of the last number of connections that looks as following.



Its not that I need this info. Its just interesting for a techie.

No comments:

Post a Comment