Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rock Island IL (Trip Day 93)

With a good night sleep behind us, Papa and Garba were again on the road at 8:30am. The route had been adjusted last night to hopefully get us home on Friday or Saturday.The weather has changed a bit towards the cooler side, and traffic conditions on the interstate was lighter then expected. All in all a pleasant day to travel, For most of the day, I've had to leave the radio off and listen to Garba repeatedly singing SHOW ME THE WAY TO GO HOME. Yes I've gotten the message, having been on the road for more then 1/4 of a year, I have surpassed Garba's limit.



Today's KOA camp site in front of a lake.

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=VE3DTV-15

2 comments:

  1. I don't who is more excited about you guys coming home. Dave has a new bounce to his step.
    can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this was the Quad-Cities KOA, we have stayed there several times when crossing I-80.

    ReplyDelete